Monday 10 December 2007

Fulfilling that assignment is key - Dedicated to sweet Pastor Bim.


In 2005 when pastor Bim passed on to glory, I poured my heart out in these words below (now edited).


I am sure she fulfilled her part here.She is still an inspiration for hope in fulfilling my assignment here on earth.

Today i dedicate these few minutes to her and all those that departed with her on that memorable day (10th of December 2005). I pray that God will continue to strengthen all the families concerned IJN.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Pastor Bim, loads of love as I remember you again today. I believe u were sent on an assignment, and u have delivered a great deal. It is really painful, I must admit.... even my own mom was consoling me to take it easy as I cried when I heard the devastating news.

Two years ago I was in a state of shock when I heard but now I am fine. I am beginning to understand it better by and by.

I have asked myself loads of questions.. but God cannot be questioned..... He is the original KABIYESI and I know that nothing is beyond the knowledge of the Almighty. Negligence or no negligence, God is still God, and He knows best.


Pastor Bim is one of His precious daughters, and if there had to be only one survivor, I don't think it is beyond God's power to save her. I know that by the days and weeks, I shall understand the spiritual mystery behind this world that we live in.


Any one that has a zeal , passion and love to see singles getting married the right way and also a passion to encourage the married to have a happy married life, should please go ahead, and lift up this banner of righteousness, integrity and love concerning the singles and the married.
I am sure that if there is anything that will make Pastor Bim HAPPY WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW, IS TO SEE US "SHAMIFY" THE DEVIL, BY living the words SHE LEFT BEHIND. Living by those values that she preached and loving God and God's words to bits.
The values of "Single and Married" must not die" and righteousness must continue to prevail in the hearts of the singles and the married. More marraiges shall be established as a result of a lifestyle of holiness and integrity IJN .

Pastor Bim you were unique to this generation.(No doubts)............................................It delights my heart to know that, YOUR CROWN OF GLORY is filled with loads of stars for the many souls you led to the Lord and for the great work that you have done. You lived a life of service to God. You were on your way from ministry from Abuja and slept in the Lord on your way to ministry in Port-harcourt,... what a glorious and victorious way to pass on. Am So....oooooo.. proud of you.


We still miss you dearly...... your beauty, your radiance, your Love for God.......the list goes on......Am sure we'll gist better when we see up there (Not too soon though ..lol!).

Take Charge and continue to pray for the rest of us to attain victory in this race.


Whether this was negligence, the devil, or the will of God......... the good news is that , this is just the BEGINNING of what God is set to do in this generation. The death of Jesus, brought about the birth of all of us God's children, including pastor Bim, and I believe that the death of pastor Bim will bring about the birth of many and i say many, many, bold, determined and righteous men and women of God, who will in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, SPREAD and UPHOLD the vision of "SINGLE AND MARRIED". The true values that keeps a happy home.

I am thankful to God for the attitude of praise in the life of her family. They have been true examples of how to praise God even when you do not understand WHY. I pray and believe that we shall all fulfill our assignments before we exit earth IJN. Ameeeeeeeeen.


Loads of Love.

Moi....

3 comments:

Bold and Beautiful said...

I lost my friend Sophia in the same crash...I guess they must have fufulled their God ordained destinies....makes me think abt how many people i have imparted ...if i was no where to be found today ..what would people remember me for? would God have found me faithful?

Unknown said...

We do miss her
but we believe she is resting in the bossom of our lord Jesus

ShadeCrown said...

I didnt really know much about her but a friend gave me one of her books on marriage, and its really been a blessing. And i used to watch her single programmes on one of the christian channels on sky, i think they stopped it now. May her soul continue to rest in perfect peace.


Thanks for stopping @ ma blog, no i aint going to shiloh oh. Maybe next year..lol i'll be watching online tho.
Have a blessed week :)