Monday 17 December 2007

KABIYESI, my Love + Enjoy the joke.

Merry Xmas and Happy new year to y'all

I am already in the mood jare- I don get loads of testimonies already and guess what?.... HS is whispering 'more to come'!!!... ... I will share my testimonies at some point.

God is just too much . I can't believe that when i was lamenting on blogsville two weeks ago, God was actually perfecting my miracle. I had lost hope, but i encouraged me to let the PRAISE continue. God is awesome.

I asked to see Him as KABIYESI and when he started the process it was too much for me to take in, infact i was scared and hopeless, i thought it was over. Only for God to pull out the joker card at the 11th hour. Meeeeeeeeeeeen! God is really the one that has the final say, the One that opens and no one can shut, the one that says yes and who dares say no. In short , after He has spoken, no one is allowed an opinion! Thats my Daddy, thats the one i serve and thats the only God i will worship and praise for the rest of my life.

Ok!, i just came here today to share this joke. Someone posted it to me and i think its funny
Enjoy.



A man lived alone in the countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day, the dog died, and the man went to his pastor and said, "Pastor, my dog is dead. Could there be a service for the poor creature?" The pastor replied, "I'm afraid not. We cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there is a new church down the road, and there's no tellin' what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the animal; you can go and find out". Then the man answered innocently, "I'll go right away Pastor. But do you think $50,000 is enough to donate for the burial service?" The Pastor exclaimed, "Sweet Jesus! Why didn't you tell me the dog was a christian..........we definitely have services for all christians!


All the best with the christmas shopping..lol... and safe journey to all travelling.
Loads of love
Moi.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister, God is dsoo great, ma binu, I have not paid my dues on ur blog for soo long.. meery xmas darling.. share ur testimony in FULL o!!

Red Puree said...

Thanks girl. You need to hear it o -Na big testimony lol!. I shall share soonest IJN. I am all for that night of testimonies o, we can even bill DJ komo for the night, he is all xtain Dj, and food by those that catered for your wedding :-)

ShadeCrown said...

Yes oh.. God is good.
I hope u had a nice xmas.. all d best for 2008.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

God is most definitely good! Happy New Year. This is my first time here.

Let us know when you update.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahaaah
THat joke was mean and funny.

Na when u go update now?

Chizoba said...

Loved the joke! Looked thru the blog and Iliked it as well. Loking forward tomoe

Bold and Beautiful said...

Where u de ?

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Still no update?

Anonymous said...

just went thru ur blog n i am loving it

Anonymous said...

Yes o! We are still waiting for the testimonies o! abi you don shareram?

The joke did carck me up! :o))

Ola.