Saturday 17 November 2007

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 17

Tagged by Bimby. Thanks babes for the tag to thank Him.
Check Bimbylads' page for Day 16. I tag Bold and beautiful, Mr fine boy, Last king of Scotland, Unbiased and Diamond for Day 18 (Sunday November 18th). I shall personally notify all the tagged above so we keep the thankful chain on….lol!



Where do I start from sef?.................lol!
Reboshkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am drunk in the awe and love of God.

Thanks Lord. Thank you so much for everything. I’LL RATHER BE 6 FEET BENEATH…THAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU JESUS IN MY LIFE….I am indeed very grateful for – “so far so good”

*singing and smiling* ………….......................................

I worship you Jesus, in my life today
There is no one above You 4ever and ever.



Be lifted high gh gh gh
Be lifted high gh gh gh gh
O Lord be lifted high
For You are worthy
Righteous and holy
O Lord be lifted high



You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord, You are worthy to be praised.


I give all thanks to the one that matters most in my life for HIS GRACE, HIS FAVOUR, HIS BLESSINGS, HIS MERCY, HIS PRESENCE , HIS LOVE AND FOR…..AWWWWWWWW, HIS TOUCH…….uhmmm…. Thank you Lord


I am a living proof that God has the last card in every situation.
My life is a testimony that with God nothing shall be impossible.




197x – Elohim, My source, the air that I breathe, Thank you for the gift of life.


1989 – A gifted child you called me out of thousands. Thank you for the privilege.

1990 – Meeting you is the sweetest experience ever. Thank you for the opportunity.

1999 – You set me off to a strange land and I came back unscathed. For 5 years You graced me not to conform so as to confirm your sovereignty. I still can’t tell how You did it. All I can say is Thank you Baba.

2002 - Everything shut down for 2 months. All I was concerned about was to live and declare your glory in the land of the living. I still don’t know how I made it through that period, but here I am to say – Thanks Daddy

2004- This one is multiple thanks ooo,……… How I thought it was over. How I thought “Where do I start from”. How I thought “If God does not bring me out of this one, no one can”…Uhmmmmmmmmm. How I hoped, How I cried, how I lost hope, how I believed. Thank you so much Daddy for the testimony. Thank you for that certain peace that came from time to time to give me hope that all was going be well…Am glad that today I can look back and smile with gratitude in my heart.
Thank you for the strange experience. Thank you for proving to me that your ways are not my ways. Thanks for the better plan of a new beginning. Thanks for giving my parents, my siblings, and my friends the grace, the hope and the joy throughout. Thank you for making 6 months of what would have been hell for others 6 days of revelation for me. I look back and wonder at how I came through this experience. All I can see now is that You are the master planner and only You could have worked it out that way. I planned it for 5 years but you did it in a day. Whaooooooooh!..See me enjoying the benefits of the experience today. How else would that have happened if not for You, my Sweetheart...? I owe you all that I am and will ever be. I blow kisses to you my source, my hope, and my love. You are indeed my everything. You are my Rock that rocks….Yes you are.


2004 – You did it, I was ecstatic with joy, we were all speechless. Immediately, You said “daughter it is time for another challenge” and I was afraid. Even with an opportunity of a second chance, I did not know how to start again. You said You will be there all the way. I trusted you. At your word, I stepped out to walk on water in faith by faith and for faith. Whaoooh! I came, I have seen, and I have been conquering. You keep whispering to me “baby, don’t be afraid of more challenges, I have got your back”.

Oyigiyigi, You are the sweetest, my one and only. I wonder at some of the risks I have taken in life so far, and fear grips me at the victory you have brought. Am thinking how did it all happen….only You could have pulled such victories. I am thankful for putting a smile on my face, for saving my face from shame and for restoring all the years that the locust and cankerworm have eaten. For giving me beauty for ashes, I am sincerely thankful.



2007- Its over 3 years since I crossed the red sea and You have not failed me. It has been one wonder to another. One favour to another. I have not had cause to give up; It is just getting better and better. I remember those days when I was not sure where the next dis and dat will come from, but in all of it You did not fail to supply and provide. When I think of the days I worked so late into the night and I worked through dark streets so afraid, you were there to protect and guide.
From January till now, You have been wondrous. I still get asked….. “How you dey survive? How do you meet up with your budget? All my heart can say at such times is “if only you guys know who my secret is…. you will thank God with me.
I am thankful for friends and family. I am thankful for moments of fun and joy.




MOST OF ALL…………………..
Father, I thank You for the privilege to spend eternity with you. I thank You for the promise of longevity and divine health.
Father, I thank You for leaving us with the Holy Spirit………Meeeen! The HS has been a friend, mentor and guide, always and ever present.
Father, I thank You for helping me to be more humble by the day (This is my desire). I am not there yet but I am thankful for “so far so good”.
Father, without You I get disconnected, without You I am nothing, so today I say thank you for choosing me as yours. I am thankful and expectant for the wonders that You have said will happen before the end of 2007.
All of these is why I can’t be puffed up or dignified in your presence. Whooooops!, I just gat to roll on the floor, jump on that chair, express it anyhow….cry ! scream! shout…!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Because Daddy! You are too much.


*can’t stop singing*

If e no be You
Na who e go be
Na wetin I do
Wey make You love me so ( I no know ooooooooooo)
I’ll rather be 6 feet beneath than live without you Jesus in my Life


I am thankful oooooooo. If I write from now till eternity, I don’t think I can reach my thanks quota but before I stop typing ……….I use this opportunity of giving thanks to God to invite someone who is yet to have a special thankful experience (the kind of experience that comes from knowing Jesus in a special way) to surrender all to Him.
It’s really easy and simple. I have been intimate with Him for a while now and have not regretted it…………………………………………………. …………………Please just say: JESUS I LOVE YOU, I DESIRE TO KNOW YOU. I ACCEPT YOU TODAY AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR.I BELIEVE I AM NOW SAVED. THANK YOU MY LORD FOR THIS PRIVILEGE TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH YOU.

C y’all and Remain blessed.

13 comments:

Zoe Believer said...

We really have a lot to be thankful to God for. first time here, nice blog. Have a wonderful week.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

hey Puree... can you provide the link to those you tagged please? :-)

wow wow wow... Thank God for the journey... Definitely His ways are not our ways... you planned something for 5 years and God did just like that... He is Amazing!!!!

thank you for tagging me by the way.. .didnt think that would happen...

Bold and Beautiful said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bold and Beautiful said...

This is beautiful!!In our work with God its important to look back at our experiences and count our Miracles,Today Red i join you to say am thakful ,I have updated ,even though it wasnt for 18th but for 19th i guess I could just go on thanking God everyday.

Anonymous said...

I feel you babes and I thank God for your life. he will bring His good work to completion on your life IJN.

Kafo said...

it's amazing to see how God has led you from your birth.

He is good and He is God

Red Puree said...

@ believer, true dat.If all the strands of our hair can speak.They won't be enough to thank Him. Bless you too and have a yummy week.

@ Diamond. I think i need lessons with the link thingy jare. No matter how long it takes, i will try and figure it out and provide the links soon.Thanks to you too for starting the circle.

@Bold, Thanks my sister.i have read your update. I say praise the Lord for you.It can only get better. Stay blessed.

@Fola, thanks dearie. The completion shall be a testimony IJN. :-)

@ Kafo, To think dat i spent 10 months in there instead of 9 months, I guess I should have started my thanks by thanking Him for allowing me to come through despite the overtime..lol.
But really I am thankful for all of us.The fact that we are still alive today still shows that He is worthy of allllllll Thanks

Stay blessed all.

Anonymous said...

God is awesome. God is great. I have been going round blogville thanking God.. God is great

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Jesus is just simply "mwuahhhh" Lord you are good. You are *internity much. Great are you Lord and most worthy of praise. Lord I thank you.

UnNaked Soul said...

chronologically well done... nice ;-)

Kafo said...

update

Red Puree said...

@ Kafo ,lol, i really want to update ooo - So many things have happened and memories coming to heart too and am thinking to share on my page but vacation in 2 weeks, loads of course works to hand in.Its that busy time.I shall update soon.Hope you are fine though. Compliments of the season dear.

Bold and Beautiful said...

...oya update naaaaaa