Monday 12 November 2007

Since JUNE

Lawling oooooo... lol!
Awwww am blushing pink ooooo.
Why? uhmmmmmm.
Well, just surprised to find comments on my page. Am wondering...... “Who will visit this deserted page that I left since June?”, but 'guess I am wrong. It’s good to know Red puree is welcome in blogville.

Guess I am inspired to start blogging now lol! [Na lie, I don dey inspired since...Just bn a lazy girl.:-) ]
I don't even know where to start from sef... hehehehehe like Bimby said... I can write something at least!

Unbiased dear, Thanks for the motivation o, even me sef dey embarrassed for myself. Even my blog mentor has asked me when I’ll start blogging... (Hehehehe, Not like I have her permission to be blog mentee sef lol! Anyhow...am sure she knows herself)

Ok my first post shall be about "Who stole my lunch".....Watch this space!!!!
I will try and stay committed and dedicated to this page, and I really do hope it will be fun fun fun all the way.

Meanwhile I need to spell check o, but me can't figure out this Microsoft office word 2007... Somebory help!!!! (After I go put “Proficient in Microsoft Office for CV, I just hope one of my prospective employers no jam this page) I hope I survive blogging. Lol...C ya!

3 comments:

BiMbyLaDs** said...

halle- halle- halleluyah..she posted somin.. and guess what? i enjoyed it.. write more often dearie.. mwahXX

Unbiased said...

Babes posting can be real fun. When i started my blog nobody visited o!!(Tears streaming down my face). Then i realized that it is not about people reading your blog or commenting. It is about releasing all that pent up energy within. All the pain, frustrations, joy, laughter, etc that comes your way. It is also like a dairy. I get really shocked when i go back and read my first ever posts. That feeling of accomplishment never goes.

PS: The spell check is an icon (a tick mark with ABC) both in microsoft word and blogger so you have no excuse now. Just read over before you post is my advice.

Red Puree said...

@Bimby - lol at myself... can't believe am doing @ somebody like i have 25 peeps to reply thier comments...You are laughing at me ..whatever jare lol.

Anyways thanks for reading girl and update that thing b4 i send my boys to wait for you under leicter square bridge.lol. Take kia and c u at bimbylads.blogspot.com


@unbiased - Ok am getting used to this now.
Thanks darling , i found the spell check thing jare. I just feel more comfy with the older version, i am going to find time to read your previous posts.. i know that feeling, i do too but i write in my journal and feel the same when i read down memory lane.